Monday 6 September 2010

Advanced Media Studies Portfolio

Media Production Brief

Welcome to the start of my A2 Media Studies blog, a factor of my A2 Media Production that will show the progression of my groups thoughts, processes, production and ideas throughout this project. Our group consists of myself and two other members of my class, them being, Aiden Booth and George White. I have chosen these two partners because of not only our friendship on a personal level, in and out of school time, but they both possess helpful and worthwhile skills for our project that are necessary to creating the production. George and myself are also part of the same band, Belingo, which we hope will be useful later on in the product, if necessary.

This following brief is what I have decided to do for my A2 Media Production. This blog will be a record and prove as evidence for my and my groups work throughout the creation of this production. The brief states:


A promotional package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with two of the following three options:

  • A website homepage for the band;
  • A cover for its release as part of a digipak (CD/DVD);
  • A magazine advertisement for the digipak (CD/DVD package).

We have chosen the underlined choices to do with the music promo video. We have an idea in mind and willing band to participate and allow us to use there music.

No comments: